
In my last post, I described RSS (an exml code) as a feed method for retrieving news, information, and in out case, podcasts. Though the code itself is similar in structure to HTML, we need to remember that every space and character have meaning. I've learned this through some tough lessons as I've posted pods on the server and then scratch my head as to why Itunes or any other reader won't retrieve or even read the file. ...Usually it's because of an error in my code. Below is what a sample of the RSS (xml) code looks like. Again, similar to a web page where we see all of the content layed out with images, etc., what is behind all of that is a lot of code. Podcast feeds are read based on similar code that you see here. The objective is not deviating too much from what you have set up so that less time is spent on thinking and more time is spent of production. ...more to come...
2 comments:
How much change in RSS code is necessary when a new podcast is posted?
People should read this.
Post a Comment